Prince William hopes for Taylor Swift wedding invite
Prince William has said he is “hoping” to receive an invitation to Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s upcoming wedding, after being asked about the celebrity couple during a radio appearance. The Prince of Wales was speaking on Friday morning while appearing on the UK programme Heart Breakfast, where he also discussed his children’s enthusiasm for Swift’s music.
During the segment, Fox News reported that Prince William responded “No comment” before adding: “I’m hoping, and I’m sure there might be an invitation around, but we’ll see,” when asked whether he had been invited.
The report said Prince William requested a Swift track be played for his children and told presenters that Princess Charlotte is particularly “obsessed” with the singer. He also recalled attending Swift’s Eras Tour and described the atmosphere as “amazing”, saying the floors were shaking as the crowd danced.
The remarks build on earlier coverage of his Swift connection, after he responded publicly to Taylor Swift wedding speculation in previous reporting.
While the date and details of Swift and Kelce’s wedding have not been formally confirmed by the couple, the latest comments placed the Prince of Wales back in the spotlight over his links to major pop culture events, and highlighted how royal engagements can intersect with the interests of his young family.





