Harry Styles team confirms stage changes for tour
Harry Styles’ team has confirmed it will alter parts of the Together, Together tour staging after fans at early Amsterdam dates raised complaints about obstructed views from sections of the floor.
In a statement shared via the official HSHQ Instagram account, the team said it had “heard concerns from some fans regarding sightline obstructions on the floor” and was “actively working on making adjustments to improve visibility” while keeping safety a priority, Billboard reported.
According to the update, changes will begin on Friday with the “front bridges” altered for shows in Amsterdam and London, and organisers said they are working to adapt future venues as quickly as possible within safety codes and local compliance. The statement also said temporary barricade adjustments had already been made to the left and right front GA pits for the May 20 show to improve stage visibility.
The complaints emerged after the first two shows at Amsterdam’s Johan Cruyff Arena on May 16 and 17, where social media clips showed some attendees struggling to see over the height of the stage, equipment and the production set-up. Britpop News has previously reported on the stage tweaks being considered following fan criticism as the tour rolled out.
Together, Together is Styles’ first major tour since the March release of his fourth album Kiss All The Time. Disco, Occasionally, and he is due to head to London for 12 shows at Wembley Stadium after an extended run in Amsterdam.





