Princess Kate ‘Urged Caution’ On Harry and Meghan
Princess Kate is said to have advised that any contact with Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, should be handled carefully, according to a new extract from an upcoming biography about the Prince and Princess of Wales. The claim is presented in reporting published on February 15, as the book is due to be released later this month, revisiting tensions within the Royal Family following the Sussexes’ decision to step back from official duties and move to the US.
The extract, published by Liverpool Echo, says a source alleged that after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Oprah Winfrey interview, Kate was “very clear” that any engagement with Harry or Meghan should be approached “with the utmost of caution” because “it was obvious that they weren’t to be trusted.”
The report also references a passage describing Prince William as “intensely saddened” by his brother’s decision to quit royal duties, suggesting the brothers had been drifting apart for years and that the departure marked a point of no return. It adds that Kate was portrayed as less invested than William in trying to persuade Harry to remain in his role, with the book framing long-running differences between the “heir and the spare” as a source of strain.
In earlier Britpop News reporting, Prince William was described as having “distanced” himself from Prince Harry, amid wider coverage of how family relationships have shifted in the years since the Sussexes left the UK.
“William and Catherine: The Intimate Inside Story” is scheduled for publication on February 26, and the fresh extract is likely to add to scrutiny over how the Waleses’ inner circle viewed the Sussexes during the period surrounding their departure and the public interviews that followed.





